Tuesday, January 27, 2009

www.archivevintage.com

After a brief hiatus due to some unfortunate events, I have returned to Toronto and have found some new interesting things. 
While I am a dedicated buyer from TheUrbanCollection.com (Vintage Cole Haan loafers and a Coach bucket purse being the most recent buys) and NastyGal Vintage I have found a new site to love. Archive Vintage is definitely different in some respects, selling primarily designer vintage from YSL to Halston to Versace Couture, but it still has the same amazing prices and selection!

Take a look at some of my favourites:

Gucci Ashtray - $325 (Smoke in style!)

Chanel 1980's - $425 (I mean, if you're going to wear basic, wear proper basics)
1950's Cocktail Dress - $198
Chloe - $325

Ungaro - $250

No comments:

Post a Comment