Friday, January 23, 2009

Summ-her clothes.

The colder it gets the more I'm thinking about summer. Mostly I am dreaming of denim cut offs, straw hats, and white blouses, which is my summer uniform according to anyone who knows me. 
Other things I am looking forward to are as follows:

Boyfriend Jeans: Nothing is better than a stolen pair of jeans, a tank and maybe a piece of gold bling. These, from DKNY, with the black belt are a little out of my price range, but if you have a boyfriend, or a brother, or a friend who is male, stolen alternatives are a must!


Flowery Headpieces: DVF got some heat for being boho predictable, but the headpieces used throughout the show are definitely a DIY must for me this summer. Hear that Rikster, we got to get our craft time on!



Tapered: Seriously. Don't hate. I don't quite know if this pair by BCBG S/S09 is considered to be Harem style or not but either way wear them in shiny fabrics for a night out, or something neutral with a tank for daytime. I have two pairs. Where are yours? 


















Sky High Heels: First of all, I want these. Second of all, I am looking forward, most of all, to having the ability once again, to wear heels out of the house without the fear of falling on my head. So long Sorels, Hello Heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment